Tuesday - May 4

 Ugly day with cold temps (53) and rain.     I left Flo at 7ish for Anne's and took her to DDEC (Digestive Disease Endoscopy Center) for her 1st colonoscopy.    I could only drop her off and they would call when she was finished.    I met Sharon for coffee/tea/raspberry scones at Uptown Coffee Hound - had a good, but too short of visit (darn....forgot to take picture) but fun to be together.    At 10:05, the nurse called that Anne was ready to be picked up - that was quick (2 hours after I left her).    Bye bye to Sharon and then picked up Anne and took her to Garden of Paradise for a nice hearty hot breakfast.    All good results for this procedure!

Onto Anne's home and just a good day to cuddle up with the afghan.    She took a nap and I did some laundry.   Around 3ish I left for Mark/Flo and had quite a bit of rain along the way, but closer I got to KK, the less it had rained and then totally stopped.

I got out my domestic skills today and made a batch of BBQ and also egg salad.   I'm leaving Mark again tomorrow so the least I can do is have something for him to eat!  





No comments: