Thursday - March 9

 Another beautiful day.....I was up and at the laundry, unpacking my suitcase and then repacking.    Mark ran to Publix for a few things and a Rx.   Then I was off to Profile Nails and a mani-pedi with Tamara.   Home for lunch and finished laundry/packing.

I laughed when I walked into Profiles - all the bunnies are waiting for pedicures!

Luke, Maeve and classmates (+Annette) toured City Hall in Morganton, NC today.
Luke looking so "official"
Miss Maeve banging the gavel in the mayor's seat
The kiddos enjoying an "early" egg hunt!

Our family is on the move again....Liam and Connor are in South Bend for a hockey tournament starting tomorrow; Michael and Brady are skiing in Utah next week; Anne is off to Cancun for 5 days and...tomorrow I'm flying to Cabo and meeting my friends Claire and Kathy for some girl fun!    I'll be back next Tuesday - taking a break from the blog.

So exciting for CCHS and their basketball team - they've not had that great a season but here they are playing for the championship on Saturday after winning tonight in the Final Four.    They'll be playing Patrick's alma mater.  

  GO  SAINTS!!!!!!!!






No comments: