Sunday - November 26

 Posted by Mark:

Before I describe our day, I'll lay out the plans for tomorrow.

We are to be at Lee Health Center - Coconut Point, Estero, FL by 7-7:15 a.m. about 40 minutes away. They have 2 surgeries before Pat starting at 5:30 a.m.

Surgery is to  only take 45 minutes.

We should be back home in time for me to put out a Blog status by noon EST tomorrow.


Our day today:  We both had a great nights sleep.  I did not get up until 7:25 which for me is WAAAYY late.

Did a shower for Pat with the Gel treatment.

After breakfast we did a livestream of Port Clinton Immaculate Conception at 10:30.  While watching  the mass, 2 ladies knocked on our day to inform us that we had a flat tire.

I called Jim to borrow his car so he brought it over and helped me jack up the car and get the tire off.

90 minutes later I was back with the repaired tire.  Had a small puncture in the tread, but whatever caused it was not there.  They fixed and balanced the tire.  

Tire back on and car looks ready to go EARLY tomorrow.

Mid afternoon Lydia stopped by to give Pat an Iced Latte that Jim had made.  Pat said it Really Hit the spot.  

Supper tonight was finishing up the leftovers from Pei Wei and a Publix salad.

Pat had to take a second shower tonight with a surgical scrub applied all over her body for 3 minutes before rinsing it off.   Will do the same thing tomorrow.

No comments: