Saturday - November 25

 Pat had a good night sleeping. It seems once she gets her arm in a good spot then things go well.

Pat did her first day of three daily showers.  She has to put on an antibiotic gel, leave it on for three minutes and then shower it off.   This is to help keep germs away from the surgery area.

I was hungry for Hardee’s biscuits and gravy so I made a drive-through run, brought her a cinnamon raisin biscuit also. 

After breakfast, we decided to go for a drive to mainly get out of the house. We took the back roads to the forum shopping area did a drive-through at Starbucks for Pat, then drove past Home Depot to see if they had any impatiens out. They did not. Then I ran into Dollar tree to buy a couple of birthday cards that we needed

We came home the back way, and we were surprised to see at least three new developments underway. Either homes or apartments not sure which.

Pretty lazy afternoon.  Went for a walk around 3 o’clock. It was actually a bit warmer today than they predicted, but still very nice out.  

At 4:10 I left for the airport to pick up Jim and Lydia. We then stop by Pei Wei and they brought dinner for Pat and I this evening.   Orange chicken for Pat and beef and broccoli for me.   It was delish!

Another Hallmark movie for Pat and I'll find something on Netflix with a bit more action.




No comments: