Labor Day - 2026


Today we honor the American labor movement and the contributions of workers

THANK YOU !

 Said our good byes and hugs to Bob and Donna.....we enjoy them so much!   Donna is planning to come to Fort Myers in January and then back with our other sisters in March.

Bob and Donna

I took Ruby thru the car wash and filled her up with gas.    We had lunch and moved Big Red and Flo and she's ready to roll outta here tomorrow after Catrina is out of the water and put in storage.   I'm leaving in Ruby in the morning and Mark will come later - we'll meet up in Shipshewana, IN and meet my brother Bob and Linda, cousin Dick and Mary for 2 days of fun in Amish country.    We'll be arriving at KK on Thursday.   Will take a few days off from the blog.

Jeanne, Mark and I walked downtown and met Dave (dockmaster) and Cana for drinks at The Bait House - we met Dave's cousin and hubby and other friends.

Pat, Mark
Jeanne, Dave, Cana

Beautiful sky over the Portage River (viewed from Flo) our last night...


















No comments: