Tuesday - September 15

 Hot today and breezy - may be thee last heat wave for us?    I had a fun morning in town at the House of Yolk (fairly new place in a former Bob Evans location that was totally renovated).    I metr Brenda, Sharon and Sue (1st time for us except Sue).    As always, I love hanging out with my girlfriends and catching up,    2.5 hours later, we had discussed lots (unfortunately, a big chunk of the conversation was about our health issues and others we know)    These gals are long-time besties!!!

Pat, Sue, Sharon, Brenda

Said our good byes (I'll see Sue again a few times) and I went to Aldi (next door) for a few things.  On home and yakked with Mark, took a nap and then packed for our trip north tomorrow.   No blog till we return to KK Thursday.

We went to Eureka to the Pickled Radish for dinner - LOVE this place and always an excellent meal.    Mark had the bourbon salmon and I had the bbq brisket - wonderful!    No rain or storms while we were there but Goodfield must've had a doozy - lights are off around town and water standing!    It rained here at KK and Mark showed 4/10".

Anne is back home from visiting her friend Heather in the Dallas area.    She and "H" have been friends for many years!

Nighty night!




No comments: