Hopefully this is the last of the HOT days! Lots of sunshine, hot 'n humid!
Mark ran some errands and when he got home, I left for the coffee shop and a to-go latte and then a mani/pedi with Danielle. Said our good byes till next spring.
On home and Mark was changing oil in the engines - got that messy job done but thankful he can do it and save a bunch of $. Took him over 2 hours. Also changed AC filters.
I was using our apple corer to cut up an apple for lunch and while the apple slices come out perfect, I "somehow" cut my thumb - those blades are SHARP. Lots of bleeding and thought it had stopped but no...a band-aid, followed by gauze and tape and lots of paper towels applying lots of pressure - arghhh! Finally used some of the "Seal Wound" which Mark keeps on hand if/when he nicks or cuts himself while shaving. That did the trick to stop the bleeding, but when he sprinkled this brown dusty stuff on, OUCH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>holy moly, did that hurt! What an ordeal....one of those "I can't believe that just happened" moments!!!
We got me all cleaned up and after lunch, Mark (my great nurse once again) was off to run more errands.
Late afternoon, the sky was getting dark to the west. We decided to put Ruby and Big Red inside the building. I went to Rich's for some chicken and sides. I got Ruby tucked away safe 'n sound and we decided to head to the biggest building which has solid heavy-duty walls between buildings. We met Jeanne as we were walking and she and Roscoe were going into the building where her RV is. Radar looked nasty!
It was a doozy of a storm - very heavy rain and strong winds. It came fast and furious. Lasted almost an hour. Went back to Flo and enjoyed our supper as the sky became nice and bright again!
No comments:
Post a Comment