It's the last day of summer and the birthday of our bicentennial baby!!!
Philip is "50"
September 21, 1976, we welcomed Philip John weighing 7 lbs 6 oz. In 1988, Philip flew to Japan with the 4-H Exchange Program (LABO) - he was only 13 and his first time to fly but decided then and there he wanted to be a pilot!!! And he has climbed the ranks over the years to become a captain.....we wish him all the best in his new career with FedEx.
He's been a great son, brother, uncle, hubby and dad to our family!!! He chose well with Annette and together they added to the family with Luke 13 and Maeve 10. Proud of you Snookie!!!
Mark and I went into town and met the Monday breakfast group at Scrambler's - (new place in Jumer's or the Chateau). Ken and Sigrunn, Darrel and Sue were there and another fun visit and meal. Such huge portions....Sue and I had their ""Tipsy Tomato" (aka Bloody Mary's). Also very good.
Pat and Sue
with their
Tipsy Tomato beverages
We ran some errands and on home - it was a dippy, drippy, icky weather day - the temp was only 62 (chilly after 102 over the weekend).
Later this afternoon I drove to Braker's Market in Eureka for some goodies and on home - the farther I drove, the more rain!
Tonight a small group of Monday Night Friends - but still plenty to chat about at Parkview Inn.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment