Wednesday - September 2

 We hit 93 (but felt like 105) according to the weather here in Port Clinton!   

Had a quiet morning reading and playing games and lots of puzzles (me) on our I-pads.    Steve, one of the dockhands came to pump out Flo and Catrina's potties - so nice they have a portable pump out to come right to us!

Then off to The Orchard Farmstand to meet friends, Steve and Margaret from CT.    They live on Catawba Island and we got together last August with them.    I play canasta with Margaret.

We ate inside this hot day and enjoyed a yummy lunch as always.   Our waitress handed us the drink and food menus and "features". The special drinks were in memory of "Saint Dolly", so Margaret and I just knew we had to try "The Dolly" which was very good and refreshing.


CHEERS to Dolly!

Lots to catch up with - health issues, their home is on the market, family updates and news from CT.    Look forward to seeing them back at CT this fall.

Steve, Margaret, Pat, Mark

Mark and I stopped at Rudder's for some of their delicious wasabi/ginger tuna salad and then a few things at Wal Mart.   On home for naps and more time on our I-pads.   





No comments: