June 24


Nice sunny day without so much humidity/heat!    I had my EKG test at 9 at the TCOM (The Center for Outpatient Medicine) and once again so amazed at this large facility and all the testing, outpatient surgery (and overnight comfort care and suites).    This orthopedic/therapy is big-time stuff and that's where I'll be Monday for the surgery.  I find out tomorrow what time I'm to be there.

Mark came home from the boat early afternoon and I got a haircut and then we went for a walk.   Nice to turn off the air and open the windows (had another 1.3" of rain last night).

Went to dinner at Station 220 with Paul and Margaret.   Lots to catch up on as we had not seen them since January in Florida - especially enjoyed comparing notes on Italy where they vacationed (and loved) this past spring.

Margaret and Paul

No comments: