June 29

Pat promises to be back blogging tomorrow.

Hopefully you found the pictures of her "screw" that I added to yesterday's blog entry later in the day.  She had a pretty good night of sleeping thanks to the Vicodin.  Therapy this morning was painful but she came out smiling so I count that as a good thing. 

Did a number of small naps today, but has started to make a few phone calls so that means she is coming around.

Some long time friends, Roger and Carol brought over dinner tonight.  We enjoyed that, kept me from cooking - always a good thing.

Sorry, no pictures tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Glad things are coming along with the arm. Hope therapy isn't too bad in the days to come, but think that it is only going to help so you have to take the bad with the good. Things a little sad for Brooke today and for Bob and me also. We kept the dogs a lot over the years and got attached to them also. I do believe it was for the best, but it is still hard in the beginning. Don't know how the boys will take everything, but they are young and resilient. Of course, having Jerry will help I think. Keep up the good work. JudyB