Thursday, July 14

Happy Birtrhday to Connor - our youngest grandson is FIVE!!!!!  

Our day started early with the boys waking up all excited - Connor's birthday, party later on, etc.    I left the boys with Mark and off to Mendota to take my Dad to an appointment with his urologist.   Mark took the boys to their sitter along with a LEGO cake Anne had made for treats for all their little friends!

My brothers went along to Dad's doctor visit and then after settling him back at the nursing home, Bob, our Aunt Marian (Dad's sister) and I had lunch at Cindy's (new place) and really good.   Back to see Dad who was more than ready for a nap after his big morning out and a good lunch.

I was home about 20 minutes and then Mark and I were off to party with Connor and family at
Chuck E. Cheese ...we had pizza and then partied more at their house with cake, ice cream and presents!

Here comes the Birthday Boy with his family and balloons!
Grandma, Grandpa and the boys
Riding the horse at Chuck E. Cheese
Best Buds
Connor and family

No comments: