Tuesday - September 6

Philip got home late last night.....he and Luke were off to run some errands, Annette made chicken tortilla soup and I did some laundry and started packing.   Today is my last day here with the kiddies and while I'm looking forward to joining Mark with more travel this weekend and then "hopefully" start the long trek to FL, I sure will miss them.    But I'll be back in a few weeks!!!

A whole lot of fou fou going on here!

Little Sailor Girl

 Enough with the hat and shoes!

Love love love my bath
 
Cloudy all day - only 84 with heat index of 93 (actually does not feel that bad out!)
 
Philip and I took both cars to be detailed, Annette had dentist appt. and rest of the afternoon, I finished packing, getting laundry caught up, etc.

Tonight we had a little photo session!!!   Wasn't easy, but we got the job done and
happy with the results!

Family photo 

Grandma and her little darlins'
 
 
 
 

No comments: