Monday - August 15

Busy day here in Lake Worth......Maeve slept 8 hours last night 8-4 and then another 5-hour stretch!    She broke her previous 7-hour record!    Grandma and Mommy were very happy!
 
I'm such a happy girl in the morning after my bottle.    I love lying on my changing table or in my big-girl crib and after being swaddled all night, really exercise my arms and legs.
 
Grandpa and I took Luke to Target and Toys R Us this morning....also picked up Toad who has been at the Honda dealer since last Thursday night.  It's been making a funny noise when you start up after sitting a while.    Of course, it didn't do that for the mechanic on Friday morning.   They asked if they could just keep Toad thru the weekend.   "Sure".....well, today again, nothing!    So we have Toad back with us and we'll see what happens!!!    Arghhhh!
 
There are times when this household is nice 'n quiet (naps for all) and then, a busy 3-year old running around like a crazy man, Maeve screaming, etc.   But tonight, Luke asked if we could take a picture.   We all hopped on that and here's the result?
 
Sweet little family.....
 
Annette and I made breakfast for supper.....waffles and sausage and then later, enjoyed fruit pizza!
All delish!
 
Blue Angels flying over Mt. Rainier at Seattle air show....
 
Feel so bad for Allie who fell when we were in Seattle - today she found out that she has a slight fracture in her hand and now wearing a hand/wrist band.  She'll go back in 10 days for another x-ray.
 
Tonight we were playing euchre and thought Maeve was sound asleep;   she woke very upset and screaming; I picked her up and immediately this look!
 
Mark and I won 2 out of 3games!!!    Tah dah!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments: