Monday - August 8

After flying all night, Mark and I are at our latest destinations.....I went from Seattle to Newark to West Palm Beach where Luke and Philip picked me up.     Sooo good to see them!
 
Mark's flight to Washington DC's Dulles filled up quickly last night, so he came with me to Newark and then drove 3 hours to Annapolis.   He's meeting the mechanic at 8:30 tomorrow and then onto Florida.
 
Home to Annette and sweet Maeve.......will get caught up on sleep sometime, but enjoyed a rainy Monday afternoon cuddling.
 
Sweet Baby Maeve
 
Luke and Thomas hanging out at Babies R Us
 
Here's a keeper over Lake Washington taken at Friday's practice....
Had to be a thrill and LOUD for this boater!
Seafair Air Show in Seattle.
 
Early bedtime for this grandma tonight!    Sleep is what I need  and then will be good to go these next 2 weeks doing my "Grandma Thing"  !!!
 
Nighty night....
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: