Saturday - August 20

Happy Birthday, Maeve
 
I've got my pretty dress on, so let's PARTY!  
I am ONE MONTH today!   *:) happy
 
We had a good day.....leisurely morning hanging out in our jammies, Annette making bacon and eggs, enjoying the little ones and talking to Grandpa and Auntie Anne.
 
I ironed this afternoon, did some laundry and Annette tackled some household projects. 
We had cupcakes this afternoon celebrating Maeve!
 
Philip, Michael and boys are in Bristol, TN for NASCAR race tonight.    Mark drove to Annapolis with very heavy traffic!   UGH...What should've been a 7-hour trip ended up 9.5 hrs.

Happy to hear that the Blue Angel family welcomed 2 new babies recently:
Jackson Montgomery (Daddy is Fat Albert pilot) - August 2
Cora Talbott (Daddy flies #4) - August 15
 
All tuckered out after my big day!

 
 
 
 


No comments: