Saturday - August 27

Today was off to a very early start with Philip taking me to the airport and then he went onto work.     I landed in Baltimore at 9:30 and Mark was there to meet me.    We drove to Annapolis and what a fun day to be together again here in one of our favorite cities.
 
We had lunch at the Wet Dog Café, strolled thru some of the neighborhoods and since Mark has been out here now awhile, getting really acquainted with the different parts of town.    He also took me to Catrina....oh my....what a mess but progress is being made, so...    As many times as we've visited Annapolis, we had never been to the mall (Westfield)   Wow.....there are malls and then this very nice, upscale one with many of my favorite shops!    Been a long time since I've been shopping but we mainly came here to get out of the heat and also.... tah dah...got my 10,000 steps in.
 
Tonight we went to the Annapolis Towne Centre - wow....more great shops (including a 3-story Target) and restaurants.   We had dinner at Brio - so good and now back to get some sleep.   The 4:10 wake-up time this morning has caught up with me!
 
I've thought of Annette and the kiddies so many times today......
love this newest pic Mommy sent!
 
Sweet Baby Maeve
 
 
 

No comments: