Thursday - February 11

 After breakfast, I left for some girl (me) fun - first a mani/pedi and then a little shopping.    Mark finished all the waxing/polishing of Flo.   She's so shiny and pretty!    Back home, lunch and then had a heavy downpour - wasn't expecting that!      Our friends downtown and on the beach didn't get a drop!

Mark and I did a late afternoon run to Publix for just 'a few things" and $53 later.....doesn't take much!

Went for a walk and had a great visit with Josh and Gary, neighbors - they named their RV "Priscilla", their Jeep is "Elvis"  their bike is "Glenda" and the dog is "Watson".     Love when people name their things!    😅😂

Blair called tonight thanking us for the Valentine's Day card - she is so funny and said "I have one more day of going virtual and then I'm free to do whatever I want"!    Tah dah.....after 14 days of quarantining, this girl is ready to get back to all her activities.

Blair calls her stuffed animals (she has bunches) "Stuffies".    She had 4 of them tested for Covid and they all came back negative.    She was so happy and decided the others were fine and didn't need to be tested.    She cracks us up!!!!!



No comments: