Tuesday - February 23

 My arm started hurting around 10 last night.  Took some Tylenol and slept good. It's sore but just felt kind of blah all day.    I was achy, tired and had a low-grade temp )100.3).   With the advisement of Nurse Lydia, I was in bed most of the day resting and drinking lots of water.   Also took some cat naps, read and played virtual euchre.

We had a nice rain around 11:15 last night - love hearing the rain on Flo.....and since the irrigation system is not working here in the park, the rain was a most welcome treat for all the landscaping!    It's supposed to be back up and running tomorrow.

Mark was up earlier than me and walked - back is tender, but with brace, not too bad.    He's a trooper!

Nancy from Galloway Lincoln/Ford came this morning to get my car for an oil/filter change and also fix the windshield fluid thingy.    They gave us a white MKZ Lincoln sedan to drive.    They called late this afternoon and said when they were changing the oil, they noticed grease leaking from the left front axle.   So, they have to order a part (new axle) and car probably won't be ready till Friday.   No biggie, as we have a pretty quiet week and do have wheels, so...

I did make a batch of BBQ so that was supper with macaroni salad.

Beautiful day but I spent it all inside Flo.

Pretty scenery from Jackson Hole


 



No comments: