August 11

It's Wednesday and Mark was outta here early this morning (5:30ish) and headed to Ottawa to work on Catrina.    He made a trip to Chicago to get some parts and a mechanic is coming tomorrow at 7 to hopefully diagnose and fix the engine issues.

I had a good therapy session with Jim - both he and Lee were pleased with my mobility.   Darn humidity sure causes a lot of discomfort, though, but we'll be putting up with that a few more days (under a heat advisory thru Friday evening)!

My friend, Brenda stopped by and we discussed paint colors for my kitchen/dinette/family room.    Going to do some remodeling in the next few months (tearing out our fireplace, etc.)   One little thing just ends up going on and on to many more "new" things!  I had lunch with Exchange Club and then a quiet afternoon with e-mail, my book and sorted thru a bunch of pictures (lots of oldies that my Mom had and oh my, so many memories).    I've got a ways to go, but did get a good start.

So, Mark is spending the night on Catrina and I'm just hanging out at home with my pink laptop, listening to nice music and soon getting at the 3rd and final exercises for the day.   Jim had me use some new hammer strengthening machines today and also reach up to a square piece of spongy material that was velcroed to the wall - I had to put pegs in the holes and then take them out one at a time (25) - that was a good stretcher!

Nite nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Glad you had a good therapy session and hopefully that is coming along nicely and will continue to improve. Oh my does remodeling ever turn into bigger and bigger things on the agenda. I really need to get to my kitchen, but just the thought and MONEY UGH, UGH!!!!!!! We are joining Michael, Brooke and boys tomorrow for lunch at Black Bear and then fun at the Lake. The C's are here this week and have enjoyed going to Camp Lake James a couple of times to play and have fun with the boys. You really need to come to NC and join us at the Lake when we have good weather this time. Good luck for Mark to find out the problem with Catrina's engines. Love, JudyB