August 5

Up and going with the boys - they had waffles and blueberries and enjoyed all the pictures on the computer of themselves with the mascots last night at the ballgame.  

Checking out the pictures on Grandma's pink mini laptop.

 Mark took them to Nancy's and I went to Dr. Ocheltree for the ears.   After a good chat (his son was classmates with Michael and Anne) and catching up with our families, he got to work with his instruments (sharp, pointy things) and used a strong suction to "vacuum" out all the crud!   My ears are clean as a whistle - yippeeeee!

My friend Brenda has just completed radiation for breast cancer, so we had a great lunch at Swinger's to celebrate!
Brenda

I got a manicure/pedicure in the afternoon and then stopped at the hospital to see my friend, Anita and her husband Russ - a time for hugs and tears...many thoughts and prayers are with them as they go thru a very difficult time.

I wanted you to meet my therapists who have been dealing with me since April 23rd.    They are a great bunch and I wouldn't be where I am with the shoulder if not for these folks.
Lee
Jim
Diane

Tomorrow we are off to St. Louis for our nephew's wedding and fun family times!    Enjoy YOUR weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Have fun at the wedding. Hope the weather is not too brutal. Hot here today and then storms started and have been with us since about 3:00pm. JudyB

Anonymous said...

Oh Pat: Forgot to say I am glad you got the ear problems solved. Hope they are a lot better now!!!!! Also, glad the kidney infection has cleared up. Ryan said that you were feeling better when we had dinner and that the shoulder was coming along nicely. Maybe things are on the upside now instead of so much pain and limited motion. JudyB