August 2

We left Ottawa around 9:00 and stopped for some sweet corn and tomatoes (yum) at a fruit/vegetable stand along the way.  

Mark had a dentist appointment - I did some laundry and then went for a walk (got to get back into that routine)!    Visited with Candy (backyard neighbor and met her niece who is visiting from FL).    Our Monday Night Friends met for supper/dessert at State Farm Park, but only 3 of us tonight (Brenda, Tamara and myself).

I've been having some ear issues that just won't go away - everything sounds muffled and occasional pain.  After my doctor appointment on Friday and having the irrigation done, and since that time, using ear drops and more irrigating and the candle wax method, I still have quite a wax build-up and possibly an infection.   So....enough is enough and Thursday, I'm going to an ENT doctor!   

Liam and Connor have been sick with sore throats/fevers, etc.    Please get well soon, sweet boys!!!

Exciting happenings in Mark's family....we have 3 weddings coming up and 5 new babies due between now and February!   Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Pat- All these doctor's appointments! You need some more good books to read!Try anything by Sarah Vowell. I also liked Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and Peony in Love by Lisa See. Happy Trails and good luck at the ENT (Dr. Russell?). Debbi