August 6

Mark and I had blood work done early this morning as part of our physicals.    Then we were off to St. Louis.    We went to Kimmswick, MO and enjoyed this quaint little town and a delicious lunch at the Blue Owl Cafe which was very popular!  Browsed the shops and Mark showed me Hoppie's Marina from when he and Bill were there with Catrina - quite the rustic place!

Checked into the Hampton and after a bit of visiting with family, we were off to the rehearsal (I'm a reader) and then excellent dinner at Massa's.    Fun evening with family and friends ready for the big day tomorrow and celebrating with David and Ashley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: So glad you got to eat at the Blue Owl Cafe. They have this great blueberry pie. It is so YUMMY. I think they only make it at special times and do not have it always, but for some reason when I was there they had it and it was delicious. Have a good weekend and enjoy the wedding festivities. JudyB