August 17

Busy day of clearing out family room,  and also scrubbing the front porch and then rearranging the furniture!    I like it!    I got a manicure and went to the grocery store in the afternoon.

Anne, Patrick, his Mom, Mary, Liam and Connor came for dinner (pork chops, pasta salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, tomatoes, garlic toast and fruit pizza).   I'm turning into the little domestic, huh???   Fun time!

Tomorrow Connor has his first 1 hour of preschool and Thursday, same for Liam starting kindergarten with Friday, off and running for both!

I'm going on the train to Chicago tomorrow with 3 friends to see the musical "Billy Elliott".    So, probably won't get back to the blog till  Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Have fun in Chicago and seeing the musical. I believe the music was written by Elton John and have heard good things about the play. Off to Newton to keep the boys so Brooke can spend the day with Kelly, Rae and Kristen. I have had only one week this Summer, when home, without the grandkids, so it has been very busy around this HOUSE. The Summer has flown by. Don't know where it has gone and I really am not looking forward to the Winter. Having a thunder storm late tonight to go along with rain all day on Sunday. Of course, we can always use the rain. Glad it is happening tonight though since I really don't enjoy driving on the Interstate when it is raining. Hopefully it will be gone by the time I leave for Newton tomorrow.
JudyB