Monday - May 9

Rain, rain and more rain here in central IL.......last night it started at 10 pm and rained all night long.    Today, just some sprinkles off and on.    We were up with the boys and after breakfast, Mark took them to school.   I left an hour later and we had breakfast with the Monday morning group and celebrated 2 birthdays - Norma's on the 8th and Ken's on the 10th with wonderful pastries from Grove Street Bakery.
 
We stopped at storage and got a few more things put away - still on the hunt for our jeans - we are both missing a pair and I sure thought I had put them in there when we were back in early March???

Quiet afternoon on Daisy as the weather became more threatening.   I left at 5 for town and dinner with the Monday Night Friends at Bob Evans/    Just as I was leaving, the heavens opened up - oh my....rained so hard and been coming down since....another inch expected overnight
(7/10" last night).

    Small group tonight - Nadine, Sue, Tamara and me....so fun to catch up and they will be coming to St. Louis on Saturday for the air show!




 

No comments: