Wednesday - May 11

Woke up to very dense fog this morning......fortunately, it burned off pretty quickly as I was off to town at 7:15.   Stopped at Anne's to drop some things off, had an 8:00 haircut, stopped at Starbucks for a quick breakfast.    I picked Donna Rae up and we ran a few errands (Walgreens and Hobby Lobby) before an early lunch at Chick-filet.   We had so much fun catching up with all that's been going on since we were last together.
 
Mark and I had dentist appointments and he went on home.    I got a mani-pedi (Blue Angel style) and then back to Daisy.
 
 
So....tomorrow Mark is taking Daisy in for some maintenance and I will do laundry.   I have a doctor appt. and then we'll be on our way to St. Louis for our big
Chamberlain Family and Friends Day on Saturday.
We have 20 coming on Friday for the practice and then 130 of our nearest and dearest on Saturday!
And this will be in conjunction with the Chamberlain reunion.   So, a really big weekend coming up
 
Not sure when I will get back to the blog, but.....will have lots to report after Saturday.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: