Thursday - July 21

Mark and I were up and "kinda" going at 3 AM.    We left Daisy at 3:30 for the Fort Lauderdale airport.   I was proud of myself getting out of the airport and back on I-95 (course, Mark took me thru it all before I dropped him off AND I had good ole GPS).   But, it is a massive spaghetti of roads in that area.    Back to Daisy, I slept for 3 hours and then was off to the hospital to do my "grandma" thing and get better acquainted with Miss Maeve.
 
Judy and I had a fun day with our sweet granddaughter.     Philip went home to get some much-needed sleep (sooo many interruptions during the night).   Dave played with Luke while Philip took a nap and then the guys came to hospital this evening.
 
I got back to Daisy around 8 and will be heading to bed soon!    But it was a really fun day and here's a few pics.
 
Let's try out this passy
Little Papoose - all swaddled up

Mommy and Maeve

Cuddles with Grandma

Bonding with Mommy

I'm the Big Brother

No comments: