September 15

I left at 8:00 this morning for Mendota to visit Dad and also attend a meeting with the various departments of the nursing home.    My sister-in-law, Linda,  Dad and I, along with 5 gals discussed various concerns and issues and got the update on Dad's health care.   It was a good session!   Linda and I went out for Chinese  lunch (great stuff) and then back to see Dad.   I left for home at 1:45 and stopped for a few groceries at Meijer before going home.
Dad and friend, Doris (card-playing buddies).
Doris just happens to be my Sublettian friend, Debbi's aunt - small world!

Sat and yakked with Mark about our day and then I was off again to eat..............tummy is groaning!   OINK OINK!!  Four of the Sublettians met at Fuji Grill for Asian cuisine - wow!    More good eating!    Had plenty of entertainment while our server/preparer did his thing with the fire, utensils, etc.

Ready to start the show...
Debbi, Pat, Ann and Jane

We sat and laughed and reminisced about the good ole grade school days, former teachers (nuns), etc.   What a fun time with these very special friends!!!

No comments: