September 24

After a rainy morning, we are enjoying a gorgeous afternoon of pleasant sunshine and temps. 

   Sincere sympathy to our friend, Susie in FL......her John lost his 5-year battle with cancer early this morning but what a valiant effort he showed throughout with such an amazing attitude!   

I had therapy with Lee and he's thinking this may be coming to an end (with the pros), so I'll see him on the 8th and then determine what's what.   In the meantime, I can ease up a bit at home, too.   He was pleased with my movement!!!  

Got a manicure and then met Anita for lunch at Station 220.   Anita lost her dear Russ to cancer 3 weeks ago tomorrow.......we had a good chat and reminisced.

Mark and Daisy arrived home this afternoon!    And I'll be leaving soon for Sisters' Weekend....wishing you a really good one, too!



No comments: