September 3

What a day....started off with a great report from Lee at therapy -"Hip Hip Hooray"..."Yeah"..."Tah Dah"!!!   All of my measurements showed big improvements in my range of motion and I am now at 75%.    Lee was pleased, I was pleased and will just keep truckin' on!!!   YIPPEEEEE!

Came home and did some laundry, started packing for the wedding and for back to the boat next week.    Had lunch with long-time friend and fellow boater, Carolyn at Destihl..   We had not seen one another in over 2 years so lots of catching up over a really yummy lunch.


Carolyn and Pat

Back home and  changed into grubbies and washed off the walls in dinette as Mark was stripping wallpaper in kitchen.   I got a manicure/pedicure and then my sister-in-law, Linda called to tell me Dad was in the hospital.   He has some pneumonia and breathing issues going on. 

We had planned to visit Dad tomorrow morning before going to our nephew's wedding in Chicago, but quickly finished packing and left late this afternoon.  Dad was alert and had good visit with him - he's on  oxygen and getting antibiotics, so....we're hoping and praying for the best.   We are staying with my brother, Ron and Vicki tonight.   Bob and Linda stopped by - had pizza and now settling in and will be back at the hospital in the morning!

Wishing you all a safe, fun Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: So sorry about your Dad. Hoping and praying for the best. Looks like they caught it early and got him on oxygen and antibiotics right away. Have a good weekend and hope you have a nice wedding. Good news about your shoulder too. Lots of hard work I know, but it seems like it is paying off. Keep up the good work. JudyB