September 18

Sure looked like rain was coming and had thunder this morning, but all passed by.    Mark and I got a lot of "stuff" done around home and outside.  I started cleaning kitchen cupboards and got the laundry caught up (ironing still waiting - ugh)!!!    Patrick sold the rest of our family room furniture and the folks came to pick up this mornng.    Todd is painting away...

Tonight, Mark and I went with Lee and Tamara to the ElPaso Country Club for a great dinner and visit and then to Jim's Steak House for drinks.    We get together once or twice a year and always so much to yak about - tonight was fun as always!!!

 
Lee and Tamara

Anne and friends (visiting from Las Vegas) and Todd went to Hammond to hear Patrick and his band "Jury's Out" play!     Todd put in a big day of painting and it looks great!   Raining tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: I always have ironing waiting it seems. I just get caught up from a trip and now have another full rod in one of the closets. I will need to get to these before we leave for Florida in three weeks. Still no rain here!!!!!! Saw Drew's football game late this afternoon and he really had a good day. Very agressive playing and his team won 24 (I think) to 0. Off tomorrow for Davis's baseball game. Iowa is losing at this time and I know Michael is just beside himself. Love, JudyB