September 27

Beautiful fall day and sounds like more of the same coming all week!   Mark and I had breakfast with the Monday morning group, then ran a few errands together.   I came home and he had more running around to do.   Cleaned out bedroom closets, drawers, etc.  

I was out and about this afternoon - had to take my Nook to Barnes and Noble (doing some strange things) - Todd was puzzled as he had not seen anything quite like this (skipping pages, sentences blocked, etc.).  
He made 2 calls to tech support and hopefully, it's all taken care of!

Mark and I rode on the trail and then I went to SF park with the Moneday Night Friends (probably our last time there with the early darkness and chilly temps.)

Liam and Connor were here for a short visit tonight...

Silly boys

No comments: