September 22

After a rainy/stormy night, today is fresh, sunny and warm!    I did more cleaning, washed my lace sheers, and pulled some weeds.  Amazing how much mold/mildew is around - lots of our rocks in landscaping are green as are the trunks of the trees.    Way too much heat and humidity this summer!     

 Had lunch with Exchange club and after missing out on several weekly luncheons/meetings/entertainment, it was good to be back with this group!

Really warmed up after lunch.   Sigrunn and I rode bikes for 10 1/3 miles and did a part of the trail new to me!   We had a great visit and ride!  

 I had dinner with Ed and Donna Rae at their retirement home and then to friends, Joe and Phyllis for a glass of wine - very nice evening with good friends!

Ed, Donna Rae, Joe and Phyllis

No comments: