Tuesday, August 9

Hello from Brewerton,NY.....I'm back with Mark on Catrina!    I visited Dad early this morning - so glad I was with him for 5 days and know that he is in God's hands and getting the best care from the wonderful nurses and staff at the Lutheran Home.

Mark's parents met me in  Rochelle, we drove to Rockford where I caught the 10:10 bus and then onto O'Hare.    I flew into Rochester (1 hour flight)!!!   Lots of rain here today and so much water standing around.   Must be from some of what we had in IL yesterday.

Unpacked, yakked away and then went to DG's which was a favorite of Mark's while I was gone....wonderful dinner and plenty of leftovers for tomorrow, and a yummy piece of carrot cake to go and some of their homemade Italian salad dressing.....Italian is not one of my favorite dressings, but this was soooo good, so now we'll  enjoy on Catrina.

We've decided to stay over tomorrow and catch up on laundry, grocery shopping, etc.

Big thanks to Mark's folks for the use of their car and taking me to and from Rockford and Bob and Linda for their warm hospitality these past 6 nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to spend some quality time with your Dad and especially happy to hear that he is doing better. Seeing our parents fighting the challenges of the aging process is difficult.

I am sure Mark is glad to have you back. Enjoy your continued travels!

Theresa