Wednesday - November 3

 Carol was the oldest of the 13 Chamberlain children and today would've been her 75th birthday.   She died October 24, 1992 from MS.    

So, today was another beauty and I was oh-so-ready to get out and about after lying low since Sunday morning and church.   I got my nails done and ran a few errands.    Back home and Mark and I walked to the Market Day and along the way visited with Liz (neighbor) and then Jim and Lydia.    Bought some olive ciabatta bread from the European bakery and lunch from Firebread (one of our favorite food truck vendors).    On home to enjoy lunch and chill a bit.     

I had a good catch-up visit with Martin and Rog (next door) and then Mark and I washed and wiped down my car.    Of course, rain is in the forecast tomorrow and Friday.   Never fails!

Our boys are on the move - Michael's travels are picking up a bit after Covid.....he's in NYC tonight; Philip, in FL and Ryan, Las Vegas.   

Went for a "walk in the park" - cooled off but still humid!




No comments: