Friday - February 11

 Another pretty day with a high of 82.    I enjoyed a morning of pampering starting with mani/pedi/eyebrow waxing and then off to get my car cleaned.    Had some extra time so stopped at the Island Java Cafe for a latte and then walked around the Farmer's Market.    Then a haircut from Jewel and on home...

PATIENCE, PATIENCE dealing with all this traffic.    It was crazy and will keep getting worse with all the snowbirds.    Next time I'm out and about, I must take my "Patience Pill"......ha!

I love how coffee shops spiff up their paper cups/sleeve, etc. for the season.....today it was all about February/Valentine's Day with all the LOVE.

Cute sleeve at Island Java Cafe

Mark worked on book work/tax stuff and scrubbed my rubber floor mats - happiness is a nice clean car inside and out!    Little Navy looks brand new!!!  

We had a wonderful evening tonight with friends Paul and Marlys and just got home at 10:20.    Ha....a late night for we nomads.    A few days ago, Paul called to ask if we wanted to see "Singin' in the Rain" at the Broadway Palms dinner/theater.    They had tickets with friends for tonight's performance.     Well.....their friends both tested positive a few days ago and Paul asked if Mark and I would like to go.    YES!!!    The dinner was excellent and we shared lots of stories and laughs.    And the play was wonderful - just nothing like a very entertaining musical and this was top notch!

Marlys and Paul

On that note, I'll say good-night....a perfect start to our weekend.    Hope yours is extra special with the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, etc.....


No comments: