Thursday - August 31

 Oh my....the last day of August but definitely feels like fall up here on Lake Erie.    Beautiful sunny skies in the 60's.    Great weather for going back and forth between our 2 homes!    

Our 2 tiny homes side-by-side - makes it so convenient moving our stuff!

It was a good productive day for both of us!    Mark got all the chrome polished on Catrina - looks great!

I had an appointment with Dr. Bradley Buck, urologist at 3:30 for follow-up about the kidney stone.    He showed me the x-ray from last week - I have 4 stones (2 on each side).   He was surprised that it's been 17 years since I had an attack and hopefully, these will stay put, but who knows?    He wants me to come back for an x-ray in 9 months and also follow up with my Fort Myers doctor.

Our last few days in Port Clinton and planning to hit some of our favorites one more time.    Tonight we enjoyed the Gideon Owen Winery - gorgeous evening, wine, lobster bisque and dessert.    Seth was a great waiter.   We'll sure miss this place!

Lobster Bisque with puff pastry
Warm berry cobbler and ice cream
Pretty zinnias on the patio

Bye bye August...






No comments: