Tuesday - March 9

 Chilly but sunny start to the day - we went to 7:30 Mass at St. Francis and then did a pick-up at Buckingham Farms and brought back to Flo - delicious breakfast (Belgium waffle and sausage for Mark and a BLT/egg sandwich on homemade biscuit.)   

Mark did the zoom session for our HOA and election of new board member at annual board meeting.    Then we put the phone on speaker and went for our walk to finish up the zoom session.    Met Richard from near Ottawa, IL a semi-retired farmer.    Had a nice visit.   He and Nancy are newbies and checking out FL but really enjoying their stay at Cypress Trail.    Richard has a brother in Normal.

I had a 4:00 consultation with Dr. Olga Freeman who will be my new primary physician.    It went very well and I thank friends, Connie and Steve for recommending her.    I will have blood work and a bone density test done soon and then back to see her on the 31st.

Mark and I finished our walk when I got home (almost 6:00).   




No comments: