Thursday - October 27

 I got a manicure this morning (should've taken my "Patience Pill" for the traffic - ha)!   Ran a few other errands and came home to make some appts. and other computer stuff.    It is another pretty day in SWFL.   

Left at 1:15 for Mark's colonoscopy appt. at the Barkley Medical Center.    All is good!    He was starving when he came out at 3:10, so off to the Farmer's Market for some good comfort food (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, etc.)    I enjoyed pineapple upside down cake which I haven't had in a very long time (my Mom made a really good one)!    Their desserts are wonderful!    Mark got a piece of chocolate cake to go - yummy.

Hard to believe it's late October as traffic is more like February when all the Snowbirds are here in full force.   Coming home today along with tons of cars/trucks on the road, there was construction, lanes closed, an accident, etc., etc.     Patience patience!

The damage to Lee County schools now stands at $150 million!

We had a nice quiet evening reading and playing games (me), watching a movie (Mark).





No comments: