October 26

VERY windy day and the leaves were a'flyin' here, there and everywhere!!!    Josh and Tate were back working (mainly Tate) on the steps and stair railing.    MAYBE tomorrow, it will be all finished?

Mark voted today while he was out and about - took advantage of the early opportunity and avoid the crowds.   I will do my civic duty tomorrow.

I ran some errands this morning and then picked Connor up from preschool.   We had lunch, played, and he took a nice long nap.   

When we were in Michigan a few weeks ago, floaters in my left eye came back - wondered what was going on but remembered Dr. and others said they come and go.   Past few days seemed like a film was covering my eye - not all the time, but???    My eye doctor was out today, but they wanted to see me, so saw another doctor. and I may have a slight inflammatory condition (vitrious - sp?)  It's in the very early stages and I'm to go back in 2 weeks and see my doctor and check if it has improved, worsened, etc.

Grandpa took Connor home when he woke up from his nap.  The winds have definitely died down tonight.
Finally getting some fall color............

From our side yard 
Back yard 
My mum plants

Just got home from almost 2 hours at Barnes & Noble and a NOOK tutorial.    The classes (twice a month) are to be for one hour and average 20 people; tonight for some reason (and to our benefit), there were only 3 of us and we had 2 instructors - Jonathan and Paul.    Enjoyed all the individual attention and came away with my head swimming with all this new knowledge - so many features I was not aware of!    Tamara and I can share books (have 14 days to read), add our grndchildren as a slide show screensaver, etc., so.....it was a fun experience and ended with refreshments from the cafe.

No comments: