October 6

Another winner in the weather department!    Even my Dad got outside today and sat in the sunshine!   Yeah!

I met some gals from PEO and had a breakfast/meeting at CJ's, then ran a few errands and home for a bit before going to lunch with Exchange Club.    Mark and I rode bikes (mine is still in the shop with a front gear problem - needs to be replaced and had to be ordered).    I'm riding the little fold-up bike that we had for years, but not as comfortable or easy to pedal; however.....too nice a day to be indoors, so we had a good ride!   Did some cleaning on Daisy and after supper (hamburgers on the grill), we visited our neighbors, Tom, Amy and Lydia and new baby, Anna.   It was fun buying "pink" as my world is all "blue" with 5 grandsons!!!

Amy with Anna, Lydia and Tom

No comments: