Wednesday - December 15

 Another busy day starting with Mark and I picking up Starbucks and delivering to Donna Rae at Westminster Village + a nice visit and then good bye.  😢  Donna Rae is so popular and loved at WV.    She always has friends stopping by including Dorothy and Phyllis while we were there.    Turns out Mark and Phyllis worked together many years ago.....they had a good chat!

Donna Rae

Back home for a bit and did more packing till we were off to St. Joe's SurgiCenter for my right eye tweaking.    Today was different than last week when I was in and out of there in 35 minutes.    Lots more people waiting and Dr. Pinter was doing cataract surgeries today and taking longer.   Mark ran a few errands and then 1.5 hrs later, I was outta there.    And, we got my car back late morning!    Yeah.....the part came in and we are good to go!    The technician told Mark they have NEVER seen a problem like this!!!

Mark took me to Biaggi's for lunch with Claire (I can't drive with the dilation).    We gals had our usual long chat over a yummy lunch and wine, discussing everything under the sun, andf planning some dates for Florida in January/February.  

Cheers...
Pat 'n Claire

  Claire brought me home, good bye hugs 😢 till FL and then Mark and I loaded up the laundry and went to the hotel laundromat.     Got that done and did a bit more packing.    We are coming down the home stretch.

Watched a Hallmark movie and listened to the howling winds - wow....storms are brewing out there and pray we and others are spared anything serious


No comments: