Thursday - September 17

Cloudy day in the low 70's, but sun came out later in the afternoon......we were off to town for my appt. with Dr. Pinter and follow-up from surgery,.    I had pressure in eye (unbeknownst to me) so he took a tiny pair of tweezers and did something - yikes, but never felt a thing and that put the pressure to where it was to be.    He said this is not uncommon, but I have more drops to take and he wants to see me tomorrow.    Blurriness is gone and I'm cleared to drive.   Restrictions are no make-up and not to lift more than 20#.   

Mark dropped me off at the laundromat and went for his MRI....results on Monday.

Mark wanted McDonalds for a hot sandwich.  Then stopped at Gloria Jeans for me - love their coffee and pastries; however, since covid, everything is wrapped individually and kept in fridge - they cannot warm up in microwave with the plastic wrap.    My cheese danish was still good but cold!  😔   And we were next door to laundromat.   

Back to Flo and a quiet afternoon.....I have finished Season 9 of "Call the Midwife" and of course, it was excellent and cannot wait till new season starts.

So much destruction in FL and AL from Sally!    Unbelievably sad....

Zoom with Claire and Kathy - as always. plenty to chat about and 40 minutes just isn't long enough!!!

Mark picked up supper from Busy Corner and we ate on the picnic table but a bit chilly!

Keep learning new things on the car - just amazing what some of the features can do!









No comments: