Wednesday - September 9

 Dreary day after more rain during the night.    Breakfast, and then did computer stuff and watched as more folks left the park on their way to next destination.

We went into town after lunch - ran a few errands and then I had eye appt. at VisionPoint for all the pre-measurements for cataract surgery.    Levi was great and after all the measuring using 5 different machines, he very thoroughly explained everything!!    Saw Dr. Pinter and I'm "good to go" hopefully for right eye done next Wednesday.   And I do not have to have a Covid test as they had told me earlier!    Yeah!

Mark drove as I'm dilated - stopped at Starbucks and on home.    Have not been to a Starbucks since Fort Myers back in March!    Lydia.....enjoyed that dragon fruit drink (mango)!!! 

Tonight I started watching the 9th season of "Call the Midwife" my favorite series from when I was in NC.  Oh my.....soooo good to be reunited with these wonderful characters!



No comments: