Wednesday - September 2

 Walked in the morning....the crops and all the grass sure got a big boost from the rain!    Thank you God!

Today Mark got an e-mail for the dates of his "56th" class reunion now set for September 20-24, 2021 in Branson.    So, that is my first entry in my 2021 calendar.   I love long-term planning!!!    Who knows what one year from now will be like?

Cabin fever hit Matk in the afternoon and since my car probably felt neglected, we went for a ride in the country.     Saw 2 schools (high school and elementary) in session - good to see that!

We called Brady this afternoon and had a good chat.    Tonight he's being confirmed at St. Joseph's in Newton, NC.    This was originally planned for June 25th and Uncle Ryan was to be his sponsor.    Then Ryan had another commitment and Brady asked me.    Because of Covid, that date was cancelled, and September 2 was the new date.    Since all the paperwork had been sent into the Charlotte diocese with me listed as his sponsor,, Brady asked me to be there for him tonight.    And that had been the plan as we were to be in NC this week.....once again Covid messed up the plans and now, Uncle Ryan will be standing in for me tonight!    Did you follow all that???    😊

Did Zoom with Claire and Kathy.    Walked this evening - really pleasant out.  And later, euchre with Mark and Nancy with Mark C and Nancy winning 2 of 3 from Mark F and me.    Always fun to play!





No comments: