Saturday - September 25

 The alarm went off at 3:30 AM and we were up, dressed and out the door by 4:01......Mark took me to CIRA (Central Illinois Regional Airport), kissed bye bye, he waited till I got thru security, and then I was on my way - 1st to O'Hare with a 3-hour layover (always fun to "people watch", read, get my coffee fix, etc.)     And then to Phoenix with my long-time friend (since 1967) Missy waiting for me.    Both flights were nice 'n smooth and Chicago to Phoenix was 22 minutes early.

Wow.....sooo good to see her and we were off to the VRBO our friends from Fort Myers own - John and Beth.    The house is lovely in Surprise, AZ and has everything above and beyond what we could possibly need.

We settled in, chatted a bit and we were hungry so had a late lunch at Amigos - great Mexican fare and margaritas with plenty of leftovers.

Pat and Missy together again - been 7 years.

We are both sooo tired.   Missy drove from her home in Lake Havasu City this morning, so an early night for both of us.  Till tomorrow...good night from Surprise!




No comments: