Thursday - June 6

 After my morning exercises, we walked downtown and enjoyed breakfast at Ala Carte and then walked around downtown getting some steps in.   Lo and behold, we found a new donut shop (opened in March) called Lake Donuts - lots of yummies.....bought some apple fritters and a blueberry glazed donut for tomorrow!

The wind really picked up.....came on home and read awhile.   Mark did some organizing and odd jobs here and there on Catrina.....so many things to think of before we leave.   He's been reading up on traveling thru the Welland Canal (7 locks averaging 48' and we'll be going down).   The new plan is to leave Tuesday instead of Wednesday as my Dr. appt. got switched from Tuesday to Monday.

I have a small book that I record all the books I've read.    Since the accident last November, I haven't written down any cause of not using my hand, but now I'm back at printing a bit, so today got all those books posted - thanks to Kindle!

Mason Vincent
our precious great nephew

Walked around the marina - such a pretty evening but still very windy.    Today we both got our 10,000+ steps - 1st time in a long time!

Superior Marine proudly displays this sign !
It is a well-deserved recognition!





No comments: