Sunday - May 8

 I had a wonderful Mother's Day!   We went to10:00 Mass at Holy Trinity (their choir just blows me away), then to Biaggi's with Anne, Liam and Connor - deeelicious as always and a great server (Glenn).   Back to Anne's for a nice quiet afternoon - Frankie and Gibson were very excited to see us (or else just wanting out of their crate)?    Phone calls from my 3 boys, texts and videos from Annette and Brooke and some of the grandchildren,

Connor made the doggie treats; Liam made the rollo/pretzel/M&M treats; Grandpa and the boys all took naps and Anne and I walked the dogs.   It was such a pretty day!

Liam left around 4:30 to play golf with a friend and the day (almost) got away realizing I had not taken any pics (I know....what a shock)!!!   So.....here's a few I managed as we didn't want to wake Connor, so...improvised!    

Liam with his Mama and Grandma
Anne and her fur boys
Sleeping Connor
Snoozin' Connor with Grandma

We got back to KK at 6 - it was a windy day but much more so out here than in town!    Strong gusts of 27 mph.

Zoom tonight with most of the siblings...covering all kinds of topics and getting ready for the hot weather this week!!!   

Maeve has Covid!

Have a safe, healthy week!


No comments: