Friday - December 11

 Boy, I've been picked, poked, prodded and zapped with IV's, blood draws, and biopsies this week from orthopedics, dermatologist and blood work this morning for our physicals next week.   Lots of gauze and Band-Aids on me!  I'm just a little ole pincushion!  😟   And more coming next week with other appts and therapy for each of us.

We had early morning appts at our doctor's office for the blood work and then went to HyVee for some pastries and Starbucks.

Back home and got some computer stuff done and Mark picked up lunch from Culver's (we shared a tenderloin and cheese curds - yummy).

I had a 1:00 appt with Brian (Dr. Novotny's PA) - wish Mark could've been with me.    Brian showed me about a dozen pics on his I-pad of what my shoulder looked like before, during and after surgery.    He said it's like a 2-story house with the rotator cuff on the top floor.    That area looked clean and healthy with no sign of arthritis or tears.    The bottom floor was another story - very fiery red and inflamed.    He used tiny instruments (including camera) to burn off all this red stuff and the after pics showed nice and white.    AMAZING!!!! 

Started raining on our way home from MCO....cold out too, compared to past few days.     We watched a Hallmark movie this afternoon and played virtual euchre.

Tomorrow is Michael and Anne's BIG birthday......"50"!    




   




No comments: