Tuesday - December 8

A good 1st day of recovery.     I didn't sleep all that well - was comfortable and no pain, but just could not fall into dreamland!     Arghhhh.      This morning we both had appts. with our dermatologist, Dr. Lucy who zapped Mark and me (1st time) and took care of a few other spots.     

Starbucks for peppermint mocha (me) and Americano Decaf (Mark) and on home to hunker down this dreary, chilly Tuesday.    We went to Mass from Boston with Bishop Reed - today is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

  I was able to wrap a few more gifts and do some cards.    I have 2 pain meds, but one is for extensive pain and haven't had to use that.     I'm in a sling but much lighter and not as cumbersome as the whole contraption I was given for rotator cuff.

I took a "long winters' nap" this afternoon with the fire going, Christmas music playing and a balsam fir candle burning - nice 'n cozy in our little suite.   

I am so thankful that my rotator cuff was not torn......according to the nurse, this should make for a much quicker recovery and less therapy.    I see Brian, the PA on Friday, so will get all the scoop.    Monday, I'm to start therapy,

Mark has another therapy session tomorrow.....hopefully, they will not be as aggressive this time? 

 Last night I watched 2 great TV specials - The Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas show and then 2 hours of Celtic Women (Homecoming)!    Thoroughly enjoyed them both!

Anne brought dinner tonight - all her Mama's favorites (sweet 'n sour meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, mixed veggies, rolls and cake pops!)    All delish!    THANK YOU so much, Anne!!!!

Watched a Hallmark movie and called it a day!

 



 

No comments: